Cable cars, lobster rolls, Alcatraz â€” and this year’s NADA Show. With so much to see and do in San Francisco, it can be overwhelming. But don’t worry. MAX Digital has curated our “Top Fives” of things to see at the Show â€” and in the city, so you can spend your time wisely and not miss out.
Top 5 NADA Discussions
Like every other year, The NADA Show has some amazing workshops and discussions. Here’s what’s on our list.
- Align Your Digital Image with Your Dealership’s Image: Thursday, January 24, 1-2pm, a NADA Exchange
- From Clicks to Bricks: Measuring the Value of Digital: Thursday, January 24, 2:30-3:30pm, presented by: Kelly McNearney, Google
- We’re Doing Great Online, I Think: Thursday, January 24, 2:30-3:30pm, presented by: Cory Mosley, Mosley Automotive
- Drive It Home: Five Ways to Reduce Expenses for Higher Profits: Thursday, January 24, 4-5pm, presented by: Steve Wojcicki, Crowe LLP
- Make Pre-owned Great Again: Thursday, January 24, 4-5pm, presented by: Randy Barone, Pearl Technology Holdings
View the full NADA schedule here and the full list of workshops here.
Top 5 Tradeshow Tips
Here are some tips to ensure you have a fun and successful time at NADA19.
- Download the NADA Show app on the App Store or Google Play.
- Know where to find coffee shops â€” and other concessions at the Moscone Center.
- Wear comfy shoes; these claim to be the world’s most comfortable.
- Make sure to set up meetings in advance.
- Come visit us at booth 1213S â€” and take a demo for a chance to win some cool prizes. Reserve your demo time here: https://bit.ly/2SJn1qE
Top 5 in San Fran
Even if you’ve experienced them before, these world-famous San Francisco attractions are worth a repeat.
- Fisherman’s Wharf: Famous for fresh fish. Here’s where to find the best lobster rolls.
- Cable car ride: A ride on these historic cable cars is thrilling â€“ especially on some of those steep San Francisco streets.
- Alcatraz: Check out where Al Capone and other notorious criminals spent their time. Get tix in advance.
- Chinatown: It’s the largest and oldest Chinatown in the country. Here’s where to find some the best dim sum in town.
- Golden Gate Bridge: Definitely make it a point to drive, walk or ride a bike across.