If you haven’t made plans to attend the 2017 National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention and Expo, now’s your last chance.
The convention, commemorating the 100th anniversary of NADA, will be held Jan. 26-29 in New Orleans. Among the many attractions at this year’s event will be the keynote speakers. Included in the lineup are:
- Jeff Carlson, NADA Chairman. Carlson is president of Glenwood Springs Ford and Glenwood Springs Subaru in Glenwood Springs, CO, as well as Summit Ford in Silverthorne, CO.
- Jim Gaffigan, comedian. Automotive dealers will no doubt recognize Gaffigan from his hilarious television commercials for the Chrysler Pacifica as well as The Jim Gaffigan Show.
- Mark Fields, President and CEO, Ford Motor Co. In less than three years at the wheel, Fields has driven Ford’s growth and investment in its design, manufacturing, marketing, financing, and servicing while also making a commitment to Ford Smart Mobility
- Mark N. Scarpelli, Incoming NADA Chairman. Scarpelli is president of Raymond Chevrolet/Kia in Antioch, IL, and represents metropolitan Chicago’s franchised new car dealers on its board of directors.
- Amy Purdy, adaptive snowboarder. Purdy overcame the loss of her legs at age 19 along with a 2% chance of survival to become a three-time World Cup Para-Snowboard winner and a 2014 Paralympic bronze medalist.
In addition to the keynote speakers, the following two guests will engage in an intimate conversation with Keith E. Crain, Editor-in-Chief of Automotive News, Autoweek, and Automobilwoche.
- Roger Penske, Chairman, Penske Corp. Anybody in the car business is familiar with Penske Corp. and its retail automotive, truck leasing, transportation logistics, and motorsports success.
- HÃ©lio Castroneves, professional race car driver. A three-time winner of the Indianapolis 500, Castroneves is one of the most accomplished drivers of all time and the face of Team Penske.
Visit MAXDigital at Our Booth for a Chance to Win Prizes
In addition to catching the guest speakers, be sure to swing by the Max Digital booth where you can fill out a survey for a chance to win a $250 gift card or receive a $100 gift card just for participating in a product demonstration.
We’ll also be giving away framed autographed jerseys of Joe Montana, Dan Marino, and John Elway, and hosting a pop-a-shot tournament with prizes. Visitors can enjoy a drink and watch games on one of 10 televisions in our sports bar.
Come to the expo for the guest speakers. Stay for MAXDigital. We hope to see you there.