There is no wrong way to increase the number of vehicles at your dealership. From sourcing your service lane to traditional and digital auctions, now is the time to get creative with how you acquire inventory. And one of the best ways to capture more consumer-sourced trades is to start a car-buying center. To get the ball rolling, you need a blueprint that includes the five most important steps for running a successful buying center. Join us on Thursday, July 21 at 2:00 PM EDT for a dynamic webinar that will teach you how to get started.
To help you on your journey, Tim Scoutelas has put together a 5 step plan for you to increase vehicle inventory by creating a car-buying center. In particular, this webinar will illustrate how a buying center is a cost-effective way to acquire the highest-grossing and fastest-turning inventory while driving local traffic to your dealership. Despite all of the inventory woes experienced in the past, dealers must focus on securing the right inventory as they head into the second half of the year.
On top of that, doing so helps to build customer relationships for the future. As an added benefit, dealers know these vehicles better because they get a full vehicle history straight from the consumer – and the opportunity to inspect it yourself. That’s an all-around win.
Attend this webinar to:
- Identify specific policies and procedures to put in place both on the retail and wholesale side of your dealership operations to create a car-buying center.
- Implement processes that will provide consistent and measurable results that will allow your team to acquire more customers and grow your business.
- Develop a team of people that will best work with today’s online customers.
- Define how a buying center works to make it easy for sellers to understand.
- Explain the important factors needed to enhance business practices, which builds a culture of commitment.