Do you need help securing more used inventory? Not sure how to acquire vehicles with confidence? Want to learn the psychology behind consumer buying habits? Then join us on Thu, Feb 10, 2022, at 2:00 PM EST for an exciting roundtable webinar that will focus on the tried and true strategies for securing used vehicles. You will hear from industry experts who have decades of experience in the used car world. They will provide attendees with a blueprint for success based on real discussions in the field with dealers just like you. Speakers from ACV, MAX Digital, and Drivably include:
- Doug Hadden, Vice President of Field Operations for ACV Auctions
- Randy Barone, Vice President of Business Development at ACV
- Andrew Sweet, Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer of Drivably
- Tim Scoutelas, Director of Strategic Accounts for MAX Digital
The industry will continue to ebb and flow. As a result, it is important that you prepare for tomorrow’s challenges today. Securing used vehicles might seem difficult because of current market conditions. But that just means you need to get creative. Now is the time to be proactive and get your lot ready for a successful year.
Attendees of this webinar will:
- Learn key strategies designed to close more trades while standing out online via proactive digital touchpoints.
- Find out where to source inventory, based on data that tells you which vehicles will perform best on your lot.
- Understand the psychology behind consumer behavior and apply this knowledge to a blueprint that will help you attract more trade-ins.
- Generate a roadmap for how to achieve tangible goals that will make your dealership more successful in the coming months.