Tired of Hunting for Gross?
Join MAX Digital at NADA 2021 and learn how our customers make $518 MORE per unit.
Stop leaving money on the table when you sell cars! If that sounds complicated to you, then you need to reevaluate your strategy. Thankfully, with the right partner, that’s not difficult.
Start with supercharging your sales department by arming them with the tools necessary to hold more gross. At NADA, we will educate you on the tools and solutions available to elevate your store.
It’s time to start making more money on every car you sell.
Schedule a Virtual Meeting at NADA 2021
See What’s New With MAX Digital
- The NEW and improved FirstLook equips you with the largest, most accurate dataset in the industry and the reporting necessary to acquire, appraise, and price your inventory correctly.
- Market data joined with sales history for precision planning
- Designed to drive both gross and volume
- Performance dashboards, helpful workflows, and more
- The upgraded and enhanced MAX Digital Showroom provides all the details that make a vehicle unique so that buyers fully understand the value.
- Fast, intuitive search – type conversational text for exactly what the customer is interested in and the lightning-fast search will return the results across the full vehicle inventory.
- Validate your sales price through the most trusted third-party comparisons, including Kelley Blue Book and NADA, provide original MSRP on OEM packages, vehicle history reports and more to support total value.
- Make your team instant experts so they can deliver the best showroom experience.
- Grab the Latest Research: Be among the first to know our latest research findings from more than 400 dealers across the country on digital retailing, pricing and more…
Wednesday, February 10, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
While supply and demand rises and falls, the need to acquire the right used inventory is a near constant focus. Even in the dark days of the pandemic, dealers need to have the cars that are going to sell. To find more used vehicles during the recession, dealers need to be creative. From approaching customers in the service lane to actively scouring Craigslist, Facebook and other direct selling marketplaces to internal changes that make it easier to retail more of what you are taking in, learn tips from some of the largest and some of the smartest dealerships across the U.S. on how to build the right inventory even during turbulent times.
Patrick McMullen | Senior Vice President of Strategic Accounts
Tim Scoutelas | Director, Strategic Accounts